26 April, 2009

Aloha Pumehana Tara

Aloha Pumehana Tara,

Much Love, and light and thanks.

Kaimana


"The tree gazes in love at its beautiful shadow
Who is his own and yet whom he can never grasp. "

rabindranath tagore
--
"I would love to live like a river flows,
carried by the surprise of its own unfolding."

"...In difficult times, keep something beautiful in your heart..."

— John O'Donohue

O ka Maluhia no me oe
Peace be with you
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Translated by my Maui Friend Nina, thanks Peaceful Warrior...

Aloha Pumehana means Love from the warmth of my heart~~~Such a beautiful thing to say to someone.
Wow~~this is such a beautiful email you got from this person~~~feel blessed!

And the saying O ka Maluhia no me oe~~does mean Peace Be with You...

Kaimana is a Hawaiian name ~~there are many on the islands with Hawaiian/Japanese mix

The name Kaimana means Divine Power of the Sea Or sometimes it can mean Diamond~~~~~beautiful name! mana is power~~kai is sea

Malama Pono~Nina
(Take care (malama) of your spirit/yourself/your righteousness/your inner balance (pono)

Found this in my mailbox today!
Thank you Kaimana for taking the time out today to send this message!
It is very much appreciated...
and oh, so, so beautiful!
And, thank you Nina for translating it for me.

Aloha Pumehana
O ka Maluhia no me oe

~*~ May your paths soon cross ~*~

Tara

No comments: